08D Christmas Market of Germany from USD2,195
Enjoy 10% OFF normal priced travel packages + Additional RM100 OFF*
* Additional RM100 OFF is valid until 31 Aug 2022 only.
Shop and Sip Glühwein at Germany’s Premier Christmas Markets on This 8-Day Guided Tour.
Start Berlin, Germany. End Munich, Germany Take a once in a lifetime trip across Germany, sipping beer in Munich, dining on German delicacies in Berlin and experiencing the Christmas pyramids in Dresden. This immersive Christmastime tour highlights the delights of the Nuremberg Market’s Christkindlmarkt stalls—with the chance to sample authentic German Rostbratwürste, and the musical surrounds of the Leipzig Market, where locals gather to sing and celebrate the festive season. On your Local Expert Tour of Dresden, see iconic city sights like the enormous Procession of the Dukes mosaic, Zwinger Palace and the Semper Opera House. Dresden is also home to Germany’s oldest Christmas market where you can taste Christstollen—a traditional Christmas cake recipe dating back to medieval times.
1. Offers valid for payment made with HSBC Credit Card only. Not applicable for HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i.
2. Booking must be made between 01 July 2022 (12.00am) to 31 October 2022 (11.59pm) Malaysia Time.
3. Travel validity is up to 31 March 2023.
4. Package are ground arrangements, inclusive of accommodation, airport transfers (if any), touring and meals as per itinerary. Air ticket, travel insurance, Visa (if any), tipping and other incidental charges are not included.
5. Featured price is in USD, based on per person, on twin sharing basis. Single supplements apply.
6. Featured price before discount, and based on lowest available departure date.
7. For reservation and offer information, please call CIT Travel at 03-2091 9988 or via [email protected].
8. Blackout dates applies.
9. Prices are dynamic and subject to change without prior notice.
10. Offer is not available for group booking.
11. Program and inclusions as per itineraries.
12. HSBC is not the supplier of the service(s) and makes no representation as to the service(s) provided. Any disputes on the services from a merchant, should be resolved directly between the Cardholder and the merchant.
13. CIT's Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Please visit link for more terms and conditions: https://www.cit.travel/terms