08D Italian Intermezzo from USD2,950
Enjoy 10% OFF normal priced travel packages + Additional RM100 OFF*
* Additional RM100 OFF is valid until 31 Aug 2022 only.
See Sights From Venice to Rome During an Epic 8-Day Guided Tour of Italy Start Milan, Italy. End Rome, Italy. Travel from the shores of Venice to the ancient city of Rome on this 8-day guided tour of Italy. Begin your journey in Milan, where a festive feast - complete with decadent Italian wines — awaits you on the shores of Lake Como. In Venice, relax on a private boat as you pass by its iconic floating houses to St. Mark’s Square, where you will see a gilded basilica anchoring the bustling piazza. Later, take a traditional gondola ride and sail through the canals as your Italian gondolier serenades you with songs. See the legendary Colosseum in Rome, then travel to the Vatican Museums, where a Local Expert will lead you through the papal art collection and to Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel. Dine in the Pope’s garden, beneath the cupola of St. Peter’s Basilica, and celebrate a fantastic trip
1. Offers valid for payment made with HSBC Credit Card only. Not applicable for HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i.
2. Booking must be made between 01 July 2022 (12.00am) to 31 December 2022 (11.59pm) Malaysia Time.
3. Travel validity is up to 31 March 2023.
4. Package are ground arrangements, inclusive of accommodation, airport transfers (if any), touring and meals as per itinerary. Air ticket, travel insurance, Visa (if any), tipping and other incidental charges are not included.
5. Featured price is in USD, based on per person, on twin sharing basis. Single supplements apply.
6. Featured price before discount, and based on lowest available departure date.
7. For reservation and offer information, please call CIT Travel at 03-2091 9988 or via [email protected].
8. Blackout dates applies.
9. Prices are dynamic and subject to change without prior notice.
10. Offer is not available for group booking.
11. Program and inclusions as per itineraries.
12. HSBC is not the supplier of the service(s) and makes no representation as to the service(s) provided. Any disputes on the services from a merchant, should be resolved directly between the Cardholder and the merchant.
13. CIT's Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Please visit link for more terms and conditions: https://www.cit.travel/terms