08D Normandy, Brittany & The Loire Valley for USD3,150
Enjoy 10% OFF normal priced travel packages + Additional RM100 OFF*
* Additional RM100 OFF is valid until 31 Aug 2022 only.
From the City of Light to Infamous Cemeteries: See France on an 8-Day Guided Tour Start Paris, France. End Paris, France Enjoy the sights and smells of France during this 8-day guided tour. Travel to Normandy and stand on the 100-foot-tall Pointe du Hoc, overlooking the beaches where soldiers fought in World War II — and walk with a Local Expert through the American Military Cemetery of Saint-Laurent, near Omaha Beach, where Allied Forces landed on D-Day. Drive through the Loire Valley to the glorious fragrant gardens of Château de Villandry, stopping to smell the basil, rosemary and other herbs grown in its gardens. You’ll remember those scents at a celebration dinner featuring a farm-to-table feast and sparkling wine. See Paris’ top attractions, from the glistening pyramids of the Louvre to the gothic Notre Dame Cathedral, then watch as the City of Light illuminates at dark.
1. Offers valid for payment made with HSBC Credit Card only. Not applicable for HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i.
2. Booking must be made between 01 July 2022 (12.00am) to 31 December 2022 (11.59pm) Malaysia Time.
3. Travel validity is up to 31 March 2023.
4. Package are ground arrangements, inclusive of accommodation, airport transfers (if any), touring and meals as per itinerary. Air ticket, travel insurance, Visa (if any), tipping and other incidental charges are not included.
5. Featured price is in USD, based on per person, on twin sharing basis. Single supplements apply.
6. Featured price before discount, and based on lowest available departure date.
7. For reservation and offer information, please call CIT Travel at 03-2091 9988 or via [email protected].
8. Blackout dates applies.
9. Prices are dynamic and subject to change without prior notice.
10. Offer is not available for group booking.
11. Program and inclusions as per itineraries.
12. HSBC is not the supplier of the service(s) and makes no representation as to the service(s) provided. Any disputes on the services from a merchant, should be resolved directly between the Cardholder and the merchant.
13. CIT's Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Please visit link for more terms and conditions: https://www.cit.travel/terms