09D Best of Britain from USD2,450
Enjoy 10% OFF normal priced travel packages + Additional RM100 OFF*
* Additional RM100 OFF is valid until 31 Aug 2022 only.
Get the Royal Treatment During a 9-Day Guided Tour of England, Scotland & Wales Start London, England. End London, England. See the very best of Britain on this 9-day guided tour that traverses Scotland, Wales and England. At Edinburgh Castle, sit on the Stone of Destiny, the sandstone seat upon which dozens of Scottish monarchs were crowned. Survey the English Lake District, where mountainous peaks give way to expansive lakes and scenery so picturesque it inspired the words of William Wordsworth. Plus, discover the mystery of Stonehenge, where towering prehistoric stones cast shadows on emerald green fields and sail across Plymouth harbour, with views of the city's royal citadel. Finally, indulge in a feast at a historic mill in the English countryside, enjoying organic seasonal produce freshly picked from the fields just outside.
1. Offers valid for payment made with HSBC/HSBC Amanah Credit Card/-i.
2. Booking must be made between 01 July 2022 (12.00am) to 31 December 2022 (11.59pm) Malaysia Time.
3. Travel validity is up to 31 March 2023.
4. Package are ground arrangements, inclusive of accommodation, airport transfers (if any), touring and meals as per itinerary. Air ticket, travel insurance/takaful, Visa (if any), tipping and other incidental charges are not included.
5. Featured price is in USD, based on per person, on twin sharing basis. Single supplements apply.
6. Featured price before discount, and based on lowest available departure date.
7. For reservation and offer information, please call CIT Travel at 03-2091 9988 or via [email protected].
8. Blackout dates applies.
9. Prices are dynamic and subject to change without prior notice.
10. Offer is not available for group booking.
11. Program and inclusions as per itineraries.
12. HSBC is not the supplier of the service(s) and makes no representation as to the service(s) provided. Any disputes on the services from a merchant, should be resolved directly between the Cardholder and the merchant.
13. CIT's Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Please visit link for more terms and conditions: https://www.cit.travel/terms