12D Country Roads of Ireland from USD2,850
Enjoy 10% OFF normal priced travel packages + Additional RM100 OFF*
* Additional RM100 OFF is valid until 31 Aug 2022 only.
The Emerald Isle's Best: A 12-Day Guided Tour of Ireland & Northern Ireland Start Dublin, Ireland. End Belfast, Northern Ireland. Let the luck of the Irish be with you on this 12-day guided tour across Ireland. Start the tour in Dublin, where you get up close to the Book of Kells, an ancient Gospel manuscript filled with mythical beasts and Celtic knots. In Kilkenny, try your hand at hurling, a 3,000-year-old sport, in a private lesson with a professional. A chef will share traditional Irish recipes at a farm-to-table feast in Killarney. You'll see the Ring of Kerry, a mystical, verdant peninsula dotted with seaside villages. Finally, step onto Giant's Causeway with it's basalt columns carved onto the coast by volcanic lava, or a giant's feet, if Irish myth is to be believed.
1. Offers valid for payment made with HSBC Credit Card only. Not applicable for HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i.
2. Booking must be made between 01 July 2022 (12.00am) to 31 December 2022 (11.59pm) Malaysia Time.
3. Travel validity is up to 31 March 2023.
4. Package are ground arrangements, inclusive of accommodation, airport transfers (if any), touring and meals as per itinerary. Air ticket, travel insurance, Visa (if any), tipping and other incidental charges are not included.
5. Featured price is in USD, based on per person, on twin sharing basis. Single supplements apply.
6. Featured price before discount, and based on lowest available departure date.
7. For reservation and offer information, please call CIT Travel at 03-2091 9988 or via [email protected].
8. Blackout dates applies.
9. Prices are dynamic and subject to change without prior notice.
10. Offer is not available for group booking.
11. Program and inclusions as per itineraries.
12. HSBC Bank/HSBC Amanah is not the supplier of the service(s) and makes no representation as to the service(s) provided. Any disputes on the services from a merchant, should be resolved directly between the Cardholder and the merchant.
13. CIT's Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Please visit link for more terms and conditions: https://www.cit.travel/terms