Get 0% Interest for minimum transfer of RM2,000 and above for 6-months
0% Interest OCBC Flexi Balance Transfer Promotion for New Cardmembers
For a limited time only, be a new OCBC Credit Card member today and enjoy 0% interest balance transfer for 6 months when you transfer your other banks' outstanding credit card balances to OCBC bank.
With our 0% OCBC Flexi Balance Transfer programme, you can choose to make early settlements at no penalty or stretch your monthly payments with 0.83% per month only! Just ensure that you pay the 6% of outstanding amount every month or RM50, whichever is higher. If any minimum monthly payment is not paid by the due date indicated in the Credit Card monthly statement, the late payment charge of 1% on the total outstanding will be charged.
OCBC Flexi Balance Transfer Promotional Rates
Interest Rate/Effective and Interest Rate and Tenure
- 0% For first 6 months only
- 0.83% per month* From 7th month onwards until the balance is paid off (9.99% per annum)
Flexi Balance Transfer Amount
- Minimum from RM1,000 to maximum RM30,000
*For a New Cardmember the flexi balance transfer period lasts until the day his flexi balance transfer account outstanding amount is fully and finally settled.
Take home the latest gadgets when you transfer your outstanding balances from your credit/charge cards from other bank
Or request for QuickCash into your preferred savings or current account, without the usual cash advance fee
- Balance Transfer of QuickCash payable over 36 monthly instalments
- Fixed upfront interest/management fee of 8.99% flat p.a. (equivalent to effective interest/management fee rate of 16.23%)
- No processing fee and no handling fee
Transfer your balances from other bank's credit cards to Citi credit card to enjoy lower interest rates.
- Flexible monthly repayments with a minimum 5% monthly repayment of total outstanding balances.
- Effective interest rate of 8.99% p.a. for 12 months (equivalent to monthly interest rate of 0.749%).
- Better financial management by consolidating all your credit card balances to Citi credit card.
Consolidate all your credit card commitments into one account and enjoy savings.
|BT Repayment Period||BT Interest Rate||Eligibility|
|Lifetime (No fixed repayment period)||4.99%p.a.||New Cardholder (Never own a Hong Leong Credit Card before)|
|6 or 12 months||6.99%p.a.||HLB Credit Card Holder|
How to apply
Step 1: Confirm your total BT amount
Step 2: Choose your preferred repayment months
Step 3: Call 03-76268899 to get further assistance
Enjoy great savings when you transfer your outstanding balances from other banks to UOB Credit Card! Repay your balances at much lower interest with flexible tenures of up to 18 months. You can even choose to pay fixed amount or decide on your own repayment amount every month! UOB always gives you the opportunity to manage your financial better.
Sign up and get a exclusive gift. Minimum transfer amount RM5,000
Terms and Conditions apply
Enjoy 0% interest for 12 months and 3% upfront fee waived when you transfer your balances from other bank credit cards to Maybank Credit Card today.
Campaign Period: 01 September 2017-31 March 2018
Enjoy great savings with CIMB Bank Balance Transfer from as low as 0.5% per month for 6 months.
Sign up for CIMB Bank Balance Transfer (BT) now to enjoy up to 67% savings ! Manage your credit card balances better by consolidating all your credit card balances to CIMB Bank.
- Flexible monthly repayment
- No supporting documents needed
- Absolutely zero processing fee
Plan A: 0.5% per month for 6 months (5.99% p.a)
Plan B: 0.67% per month for 12 months (7.99% p.a)
Call us today at 03-22817000 (10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday*) to apply!
*Business hours excludes Public Holidays
Enjoy a low interest rate across flexible repayment periods with Standard Chartered Balance Transfer Plus.
Best of all, applying is hassle free!
- 5.99% p.a. fixed interest rate
- 12, 18, 24 & 36 months flexible repayment period
- Easy application - no supporting documents required
- Consolidate all your credit card balances for better financial management